Sian kaan & Muyil
A fascinating cultural immersion! You can experience the beauty of the luscious jungle located beside the archaeological site of Muyil. You will be accompanied by a local guide that will share the mysteries hidden in such a magnificent place. Walk in the jungle and swim in the fresh pristine turquoise waters of Muyil and Chunyaxche lagoons. Jump in the fresh wáter and float in ecstasy on an ancient canal built by the Mayans. Have the most relaxing experience in one of the most incredible places in the world. Sian Kaan, the reserve of the biosphere, where heaven meets the earth.
Cost: $125 USD per person
From 7:00 AM to 16:00 PM approx
• Round transportation from Tulum (your hotel or meeting point)
• Entrance to the archaeological site of Muyil
• Guided tour through Muyil
• Entrance to Sian Kaan National park
• Boat ride through 2 lagoons and 2canals
• Float on canal
• Typical Mayan meal at the community center of Muyil
Changes in the date may occur due to weather or availability, if this happens you will be notified in advance and you will have the chance to change the date or cancel if you prefer so.