Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid
Travel to one of the "Seven Wonders of the World" Chichen Itza, located in Yucatan, appointed by the UNESCO as World Heritage is Mexico's most-visited archaeological site, a magnificent display of the advanced civilization of the Maya people and the ceremonial center of the Yucatan.
After that, we will refresh on an impressive cenote and have free time to walk around the lovely village of Valladolid.
Cost: $95 USD per person
From 8:50 AM to 8:00 PM approx
• Round transportation
• Entrance to the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
• Certified INAH guide in the archeological site
• Buffet meal (Drinks not included)
• Entrance to the cenote Ik Kill or SUYTUN
• Free time in the cenote
• Visit the colonial city of Valladolid
• Free time to purchase souvenirs, take photos, explore on your own, etc